Services offered by DALIC
DALIC has developed a unique know-how in selective surface treatment. We offer a wide range of services to meet the needs of our customers, including: plating jobs in our workshop, on-site plating jobs, AOG services, customer specific R&D, development of treatments and tools, certification training, calibration and repair.
Wear and tear resistance
Impact and scratch restoration
Hardness , conductivity
Jobs on mounted parts (AOG)
Jobs on dismounted parts
For small and medium-size series
On new or worn parts
All types of parts:
Cadmium, zinc, zinc nickel plating
CAA, SAA, PANTA, anodising on titanium, hard anodising
Copper, Silver, Gold plating
Aerospace (MRO, OEM, airlines..)
Energy & Offshore
IN SITU & AOG PLATING JOBS
An customer intervention may be necessary for various reasons: a bulky piece that can not be transported, a very short desired lead time, a sensitive or strategic equipment, or to avoid pollution.
Our specialised and experienced technicians can help you:
- Jobs on new or damaged parts
- Jobs on any metal parts from any sectors
- Treatments on fully integrated systems (mechanical, electrical, electronic parts..)
- AOG services: Our technicians can intervene urgently (example: stopped production unit, urgent aircraft maintenance)
To check the feasibility and obtain a quote, contact us:
PLATING JOBS AT DALIC WORKSHOP
Our workshop in France is equipped to accommodate your parts following an adapted treatment expertise.
Dalic’s technicians specialize in the treatment, repair and control of a wide range of metal parts, from different sectors such as aerospace, rail, energy or defense.
You need a Dalic selective plating job, here is what to do:
Please write us by email or contact us by phone describing a maximum your need (problem encountered, desired deposit, number of areas to be treated, functional need, etc.) You can also send us plans or photos of the parts to be treated.
All these elements will allow us to evaluate the feasibility, to establish a deadline and to send you a quote.
Technical training to the Dalic processes
Dalic Selective Electroplating is a special process that requires training. In addition, many manufacturer specifications require certification to ensure control of this process.
DALIC CERTIFICATION TRAINING
We offer all our customers technical training in selective plating. The training is taught by a DALIC engineer either in your workshop or in our training center in France.
Each operator who successfully completes the training receives a DALIC Certificate of ability, which certifies its ability to use DALIC technology with or without reference to manufacturer specifications, for a given period.
Certification training for your operators:
In some sectors such as aerospace or energy, DALIC certification is required annually, at the request of the manufacturers (OEM), for repairs on high strength steel.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE TRAINING
- To better understand the metal selective plating technology
- To certify your operators as per OEM’s requirement
- To introduce the different devices and how know to use it
- To allow your operators to know the appropriate security rules
- To practice by realising treatments on samples
- To allow your operators to be autonomous
- To demonstrate the process on a real part if needed
- To know the cleaning steps of your equipment
- To respect the environmental rules
- To know the basic maintenance step of your equipment
OUR MAIN TRAININGS
- CAA / SAA anodising
- Zinc Nickel
WHAT WE NEED TO KNOW
- The number of trainees
- Experienced or new platers
- Specifications to follow
- Substrates to plate (HSS, stainless steel, copper…)
- The equipment and consumables you have
Repair & calibration
DALIC offers a specialized calibration service, so that your DALIC equipment is always operational and the treatment process is under control.
This calibration can be carried out in our workshop or by a DALIC engineer during the technical training on your shop.
In the event of a breakdown, our maintenance team can repair your equipment. Each repair will be followed by a calibration and a guarantee. Our technicians can also help you by phone or by email if you have a problem. Therefore, we advise you to contact us before sending back your equipment.
Research & development
Our Chemistry department can help you on different topics:
- Customer specific needs (trials, qualification..)
- REACH regulation evolution
- Simplify the implementation of processes
- Questions concerning MSDS/TDS
Equipment and consumables
Our technical department aims to:
- Develop better tools
- find solutions according to customer needs
- Expand our offer of products and services
Example : Larger Dalistick tool, FSW anodising, anaphoresis, mini bath tank, DK2T Dalipump, etc.